Our client, an essential player in the Financial Services Industry, set up to offer specialized services within the Nigerian Capital Market is looking to fill the position of Head, Sales and Business Development.
Job title: Head, Abuja Office
Division: Sales and Business Development
Department: Abuja Office
Reports to: Divisional Head, Sales and Business Development
- Senior Management
- All Departments
To manage the growth and relationship of the firm’s client networks, Government Relations and Regulators in Abuja to achieve optimal adoption and retention of the firm products and services, as well as identification of new businesses and opportunities to inform the development of products/services. To ensure close Relationship and resolve of all Government, Public Sector and Regulatory related issues
- Supports the execution of the firm’s marketing strategy and plan
- Contributes to the preparation and implementation of comprehensive annual marketing plans and strategies for the department to facilitate the achievement of the firm’s set goals
- Contributes to the effective launching of new products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Ensures compliance with policies that promote the company strategy, culture, mission, and vision and ensures they are cascaded to all employees
- Participates in trade shows, exhibitions, and conventions to showcase the firm service
Client Engagement and Management
- Manages client expectations appropriately and represents the firm’s interests at all times
- Establishes a referral network with local businesses and find ways to maximize value from those connections
- Ensures the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients, acting as the primary interface to help maintain and build client confidence
- Initiates programmes, forums, and events to engage customers
- Promotes the building of sustainable relationships between the firm and its clients.
- Introduces the firm’s digital centre services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
Lead Generation and Sales Closure
- Supports the development of proposals, presentations, and sales pitches
- Supports efforts to increase sales, revenue, subscriptions, through the development of new and the expansion of existing business
- Follows up with sales target of team members
- Coordinates effective and efficient administration and reconciliation of all customer accounts
- Provides input to product costing and fee negotiation
- Reviews all proposals with the management
- Provides input to financial projections and cost benefits for new products/opportunities
- Manages and oversees department’s performance through direction, supervision, and performance appraisals; Provides constructive feedback to employees to assist with development.
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of the department to ensure optimal achievement of set targets, value creation and enhance the profitability of the firm.
- Provides strong direction and leadership, ensuring clear strategic objectives are in place to guide the work of the unit.
- Supports the implementation and facilitation of relevant workshops and training courses.
- Promote a strong team culture.
- Minimum of a university degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Communications, or any other relevant discipline from a reputable
- Professional membership of relevant professional body.
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-graduation experience in Sales and Marketing within the Capital Markets or Financial Services sector, with at least five (5) years experience in a management
- Experience in digital marketing, performance marketing and lead generation, analytics, measurement and KPIs
- Strong capabilities with analytics and marketing platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Google Ad Platform, Google Manager, Facebook Advertising, or similar media platforms
- Good knowledge of the Capital Market and Information Technology
Technical Competencies Generic Competencies Market Research and Analytics Accountability Contract Management Business & Industry Knowledge Lead Generation and Sales Closure Commercial Awareness Market Segmentation Communication Funnel Management Customer Orientation Business Development Entrepreneurial Orientation Stakeholder Engagement Innovation and Creativity Product Knowledge Leadership and People Management Strategic Planning and Implementation Operational Efficiency Professionalism Relationship Management Teamwork Technology Application
Our client offers a competitive compensation package.
To apply please send a copy of your detailed resume to email@example.com on or before 13th August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Make sure to use the job title in the subject of your email